Why Choose Us
When choosing a contractor for any job in your home or business, you may be confronted with many choices and it sometimes seems like an impossible task to pick the good ones out of the crowd.
Here are 10 facts about Contact Carpet Cleaning that might help you decide whether we are the correct choice for you:
1. NCCA membership: Formed in 1968 in order to establish a minimum industry standard for carpet and upholstery cleaning. Ensuring that members work to a code of practice and are correctly insured and providing training and advice to members and an advisory service for public use. The Association’s Motto is ‘Service with Integrity’.
2. Trustmark: The government endorsed quality mark to help you find reliable and trustworthy local tradesmen. Registered through the NCCA. Contact Carpet Cleaning are approved scheme operators.
3. Loyal and happy clients: On average, just less than 40% of our custom is either repeat business or recommendations. We are within the top few percent of the highest recorded, genuine 5 STAR customer reviews on Yell.com for the area.
4. Zero obligation quotations provided: We are happy to visit your home or business premises for consultation to determine your requirements. During this visit we will conduct a short analysis of your floorings and soft furnishings to determine the best course of action to take.
We will then leave you with all the relevant information including costs for you to think about in your own time. Unlike some firms, there are no extra hidden costs once this final price is provided.
5. Fast drying times with British built equipment: Where ever possible we use British cleaning equipment and suppliers. In particular we own and use state of the art Airflex hot water extraction (steam cleaning equipment). These powerful and robust machines, deliver first class results every time. Concerns over drying times are now a thing of the past.
6. Professionally trained: You can have confidence that any work we do for you will be backed up by relevant and up to date professional training. Under the criteria required by the NCCA and Trustmark we have acquired a level of training that is above the minimum requirement of these organisations, in addition to pledging to attend further, regular, new and refresher training.
7. Bespoke treatment risk insurance: We hold a higher than standard grade liability and industry specific treatment risk insurance. This is vital, as it allows us to work comfortably on your flooring and upholstery in the knowledge that we are fully covered for any unforeseen issues.
8. Working to approved standards: We work within ‘British Standard-PASS 86’ and the ‘NCCA own code of practice’ this ensures that all of our clients receive a fully professional service.
9. Health & Safety Documentation: Assessed for and supplied as required for each client. Helping you keep your records in order whilst we are working in your premises.
10. DBS/CRB Checked: The owner operator holds a recent clear DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) certificate: Essential for working in some businesses. Desirable for working in your home.
Meet the Owner Operator
Dominic (Dom) Blades
I was born and raised in Stockton where I live with my family; wife Katie (Primary Teacher) and daughter Olivia.
As the proud owner/operator of Contact Carpet Cleaning, my aim is to provide a good honest service to those who choose us.
From time to time, I employ other tradesmen to provide work for us in homes or businesses, so I know how important it is to have someone to call on that you can trust, turns up on time and on the day they promised. And then complete their work to a high standard, with a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
This is how I like to be treated, and this is how I like to treat all of my clients, home or business owners. To assist me in my quest to perform as best as I possibly can within my chosen industry, and provide the best product and customer care you can receive, I’ve committed Contact Carpet Cleaning to membership of the most professional organisations that protect you the client, and provide continual training and support to me as a professional.
- Professional carpet & upholstery cleaning
- Advanced spot & stain treatment and removal
- Leather identification & Cleaning
- Nu-life: Stone floor restoration & maintenance
- Restormate: Hard floor care and maintenance
- Ashbys: Certificate of specialist operator training
- NEBOSH: health & safety General certificate
- Chemspec Europe: Upholstery technician training
- LTT : Leather cleaning